Most suitable ‘Towing’ route to…
Blue Hills Camping and Touring Park, Cross Coombe, Trevellas, St Agnes, Cornwall TR5 0XP
– At Carland Cross roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A30 (signposted Redruth)
– At Boxheater Junction, turn RIGHT onto the B3285 (signposted Perranporth)
– At T-junction turn LEFT onto Newquay Road – A3075 (signposted Redruth) Entering Goonhavern
– At mini-roundabout turn RIGHT onto the B3285 (signposted Perranporth)
– Continue forward onto Budnic Hill – B3285. Entering Perranporth,
– Continue through main street, take right turn towards St Agnes B3285 (up St. Georges Hill, pass the St. George Hotel on your left)
– On Entering TREVELLAS continue round the sharp right hand bend, go right at the brown caravan/camping sign, also signposted Trevellas Porth/Crosscoombe. (If you miss this turn, carry on past Aztec Leisure Camping shop and take next right, past JF Holiday Park, to end of the road, then left – take wide if towing!).
– Follow signs to Cross Coombe and Blue Hills Touring Park.
If coming from the South West direction on the A30 exit at the CHIVERTON CROSS roundabout (Starbucks services). Follow signs towards ‘St. Agnes’ past the Chiverton Arms.
Take the next right turn signposted Mithian. Continue for approx 1.5 miles. Before entering Mithian (don’t enter Mithian if towing!) take the left turn towards Barkla Shop (it’s just before a small blue road sign).Continue for approx 1/2 mile. At the Junction (garden centre opposite) turn right signposted B3285 Perranporth. Enter Trevellas.
Staying on main road go past Mithian School on main road towards Perranporth. Take first main road left (signposted Perranporth Airfield/Cross Coombe/Trevellas Porth). Go past John Fowler Park to end of the road. Go left (take wide if towing!) and follow Blue Hills signs.
BE AWARE if using a GPS. They are generally not helpful around us! If you have a campervan, large vehicle or are towing a caravan please follow the directions to find us. If approaching us from St. Agnes side DO NOT COME VIA WHEAL KITTY (ALSO SIGNPOSTED BLUE HILLS TIN MINE) due to narrow lanes and a major width restriction. Ensure you PASS MITHIAN SCHOOL, don’t go down lane signposted Cross Coombe, the road is not suitable for long/wide vehicles.If you get lost just give us a call Tel: 01872 552999
We will be happy to give you more directions or come and find you!
Seriously, don’t take the Wheal Kitty route unless
you have a very small car!
Blue Hills Touring Park
Cross Coombe, Trevellas, St Agnes, Cornwall, TR5 0XP • Tel: 01872 552999 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org